Position Title: Registered Midwife
A Registered Midwife working in Al Garhoud Private Hospital is a person whose competencies, qualifications, registration and/or license are recognized by the DHA regulation for registration. Registered Midwife functions according to legislative policies and guidelines recommended by DHA, JCI and GPH also, assumes responsibility and accountability for own actions and clinical decisions making.
· Completion of a formal program of professional Midwifery Education recognized by DHA or MOH and current licensure as a Professional Registered Midwife in country of origin.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Educational requirements: 3-4 years General Nursing Diploma/ Degree plus Midwifery certificate or diploma of not less than 12 months or direct entry midwifery degree of not less than 3 years.
· Professional experience: at least 1 year of recent post graduate midwifery experience including labor and delivery with DHA license to practice in Dubai/UAE or two years clinical midwifery experience following licensure/registration in the country of fluent spoken and written English.
· A skill in Arabic is preferred, but not essential.
Interested applicants must submit their updated CV to email@example.com and indicate on the subject “HMSRM201805”
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted due to the expected volume of applications.