• Bachelors’ degree of Medicine followed by specialized training in Anesthesiology
• Preferably with Arab Board, CCT, CCST or American Board or any equivalent qualification recognized by UAE licensing authority
• With at least 8 years’ experience in handling cases in Anesthesia department
• With UAE registration/license as Anesthesiologist (DHA/HAAD/MOH)
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet and Hospital MIS
• Language Skills: Good English communication skills, preferably Arabic
The main task is to coordinate and facilitate all cases concerning Anesthesia Department. Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the career page for more information www.gph.ae